Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and things that really matter is something we care about.
As you know, the school uses ParentMail, a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents. ParentMail is beneficial to you because:
- Messages will get to you reliably and on time.
- We can send messages directly to parents/carers at the same time.
- You can pay for clubs, school trips, events.
- Forms and permissions can now be completed electronically and submitted back, no more printing at home.
- iPhone and Android Apps available for parents on the go.
If you need support with your ParentMail account, please follow the link below: